0412 496 735


322-328 Diddillibah Road, Diddillibah QLD

Migration Centre of South Australia

Student Visas

Are you considering yourself or your children as international students gaining knowledge from Australian educational system? Whether you are overseas or you are already living or working in Australia, you may be able to study here as an international student. There is a diverse range of quality education options to suit your personal goals from primary and secondary schools’ program to universities’ higher education as well as different English language courses.

To be able to study in Australia you need not only meet academic entry requirement for chosen course of study but also obtain an Australian student visa (sc 500).


However, in any case, before applying for your visa you should complete the following steps:

  • Determining what course of study is the most suitable to you and what institution from the list of approved educational providers registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) offers this course
  • Submitting your application to that chosen institution and accept a Letter of Offer while it has received
  • Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).

To be eligible for a student visa you should satisfy the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement by providing evidence that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily for a purpose of your education and not going to use the student visa program  to maintain ongoing residency in Australia.
Also you should meet the prescribed requirements for English language skill level, evidence of funds to support your study and living costs and acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).